Sunday, September 7, 2008

Im tired!

Im tired of all the Judgement against myself and others! If anyone has read my 1st Blog post then you know my History especially within the past year or so! I wrote that to weed out some people that I thought would Leave anyway and misjudge me because of my past! So I deleted my Posting's and I am starting this Blog all over again! If you are reading this and dont know anything about my history please ask me. As most of you know since the day after the Divorce I have been Dating! I am not sure sometimes what I am doing,but I know I enjoy getting to know people and being around them! A lot of them have ending up Breaking My Heart! But I guess thats supposed to happen? I truly Have A Great Love to Share! I Just hate the Drama and the Waiting! If you Know me when I am in an relationship I am never the one to call it off,I am the 1 always trying to work things out! NOBODY WILL PROBALLY READ THIS LOL! So please let me know if you are interested in not judging, because the Lord is our only judge!

No comments: