Friday, October 25, 2013

I writing this during the game 2 World Series RED Sox vs Cardinals. Everytime I see a game at Fenway Im just in awe. I have such great memories there even though I have only attended 1 game there vs the Rays and have been on the tour as well. Maybe its my connections and love I have for that area and that great city. I have ancestry from there, my Grandfather and my Brother both served their LDS Missions in Boston/ New england Area, my brother was also sealed to his bride in April 2012 in the Boston LDS Temple. I had the chance to go with my Best friend for the first time, that less than 30 hrs I was there we did so much, but yet still didnt see all that there is to see there I even when I was there for 5 days with Alex I saw a lot but history wise I'd love to explore it more. When I see this Sox team I see no nervous player they are confident but not cocky, even with the younger players. Its funny but fun to see that they are bearded superstitous men! Papi, Pedroia, Ellsbury, Stephen Drew even a former dback is holding his own thus far in the series. So after I wrote this the Cardinals tied up the series 1-1 !

No comments: